Saturday, July 1, 2006

so long nvr blog liao.. ahah..fridayy sth happen .. :( fridae.. went ferrh swimmin lessons at cck complex.. there.. reach at 7.35 late ferrh 5mins.. but there seemms no pple comin.. onli abt 3 or so.. den slowli more pple cum lerss.. b4 warm up.. do the cycle of savin pple de.. aiyah i dunno how tuu sayy.. den mux ytd mux tow pple.. den my fren tow mie thadd time.. i feel sth stick at my hand.. i thought is some dirty de things.. den i nvr c den make it off.. but being towed thadd time still very pain!!! den when reach the other side i c my hand.. sth like needle was poked into my finger i shouted 4 help!! LOL.. no lah.. i ask 4 my teacherr.. den he sae is bee sting!! den he help mi take out the sting..OH MY GOSH!! scaryy!! den my teacher still say.. nvm can gibb u energyy.. LOL..den after thad.. my finger became like numbb.. bend den a bit pain.. den it became a bit swollen.. n reddish.. like ZHU JIAO.. ok lah.. i knoe i very kua zhang.. gt swollen a bitt.. den todae.. nt numb lers.. but bend still gt a bit numb lahss.. I HATE THE BEE STING!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home