Sunday, October 15, 2006

heh. pple. came 2 blogg. jus nw afternoon. my uncle cum my hse help mi "cure" my com cos gt spyware mahh!! :O den abt 5pm.. everytin done . muz thanks my uncleee!!! den mi n my sis go cck find my mother den we go jurong point lors..den jiu shop shop.. lors went back abt 10pm?? sianz lahss.. still have 2 do the kite project.. stuupiiid lors.. exams over liao still give us. but mdm kitha thadd time say tis level had done alot n we were quite pleased .blah . aiyah duno lars 4gt liao. dunn even care .. gt back my results .. nt bad lars .. but oso nt very gd eitherrr.. haizz.. den at hm i go anyhow find out average marks 4 all subjects den cum out is 70.xxxx??? sth like thadd. thadd one estimated oni lor nvr add/minus others . aiyah sianzz.. haizz. sis havin exams soon. den have 2 teach herrr. zZzZz haiz. nw all my pics+music+documents+my other stuffs= GONEEEE!!! nvm lars hor.. can load others mahs.. hee.. tmr's sunday!!! ehh.. nw sunday le.. hee.. OOPS.. haha.. dun feel like slpin lehs??? how??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home