Tuesday, February 10, 2009

hmmm, i'm quitting my job sooon, in 2 weeks time. i've no idea why i'm quitting so fast either.
not that they are bullying me, HAHAH, they're reallly nice people who make me laugh. :D:D
yiting, including G. cause i haven't seen her for a long ........... time:P
no 'scoldings' from her :\

AND SOOOOO, i hope cck complex calll me up soon, NOT NOW.
like 2 weeks later:( i don want both jobs t clash:(
BUT they alr clashed LOTS of times, resulting me not going for th higher pay at cck complex(i rejected them-.-).
probably thats why they dont wanna call me alr:(

PLEASE PLEASEE DON CLASH FOR MY LAST 2 WEEKS:( or at least nxt week willl do.


AND ARGH WHAT THE HELLL. i think there are mosquitoes in my house manz. idiot. these blood suckers >:( go away:( got so many bites from them.
im not th only one who got it, my sis got those bites toooooooooooo.
its so damn freaking itchy itchy!! go away ! totallly hate these blood scukers.

Lol, i guess we have sweeeet blood. but i don want them t suck my bloood.
stilll v itchy. omg

k shall go viwawa awhile and im still scratching despite applying th ointment-.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home