Monday, August 3, 2009

I just studied two topics of ITB(OMG, ALL topics are damn freaking huge),
but shit, i don't know if everything was registered in my mind already. :(
ITB is nice to read for leisure (but a bit too wordy HAHAAH), but it's not a joke when you have to study this for exams
:( i think i procrastinate too much:( y'all can scold me if you find that im not studying HEEEHEEE
i hope it works.

need to constantly tell myself that EXAMS ARE COMING! sense of urgency.

dinner with Yiting on Friday night. :D
AND,
impromptu Meet up with Nureen yesterday at town. we were women in black that day, cool right.
i know.
great minds think alike HEH HEH!
AHERM AHERM!!!! BREND-Y, CECILIA-Y, YITING-Y AH get my hint! haha

i think Juat is so weird, always find confused videos to watch to make herself confused then try to make me confused as well.
eh no, but im not confused ah! :)
and, sze ling cheer up!!!

and somehow, i don really feel like working anymore. no explanation for that weird feeling.
we'll see. :/

now, time to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home