Tuesday, May 1, 2007

today had history n chinese papers. history was still okay. only for the usefulness question, my answer was stilll not very well-developed. oh wells, nevermind. it's over. chinese compo , uh, dun really know how to write this time round. :x A BIRD FLEW INTO THE CLASS WHEN WE WERE DOING COMPO. LOLS. everybody was LOLS. the bird went around the fan & then it flew out agin . lols. then, have chinese paper 2, thats wwas still okay. && i dunno why my handwriting was like ultra big can. lols. to me, big handwriting= faster writing speed. dun laugh. i dun find it funny. u may be amused by my big handwritng when i got back my papers hur hur. LOLS. history+ chinese compo= weaker hands. ;D cos due to my 2 years in sch of having history, i came to realiza that i've gotta write fast if i want to finish. therefore, bigger handwriting lols. nah~ hope my chinese compo would be wad i expected. ): now my hand no strength! (: ahhaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home