Saturday, September 22, 2007

first day of eoy yesterday &&& i find it okay yea? but, i dont know.
"write bout you losing sth of value and how it affects you."
and i realised my friend in sec 2 got the same question as us-.- and she's only secondary two. how funny. hhahah. :D
second day todaY YEA. chinese paper one was oh-my-god. almost didnt have time to finish alright? grrrrr. and in the end got two wrong words, i didnt have the time to CHANGE. =\ and i didnt finiah my chinese paper2. what the hell! screw it manz! i finished but theres one 6 mark question that i only wrote one sentence1 gosh. congratz to me yea? hahahaha:D
so a break now till next friday when the next paper starts! JIA YOU PPLE.:DDD
--
swimming just now was uh hur? I’ve no idea.was tired.
"VIOLENCE IS A SIGN OF PREGNANCY" -.- said by jing wen when szeling hit me.
is like errr? not scientific proven? yea? haaa, her way of thinking too funny hur? so we'were lke laughing damm loud. oh my gosh manz! hahaahhaha:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home