Friday, September 7, 2007

haa, out of boredom hahaahah,
10 weird habits or little known facts about me:
1. touching scenes in movies/tvs make me teared. hoho:D
2. i tend to have difficulty sleeping at night, if i have a nap in the afternoon. and therefore ended up being restless the next day.
3. brain turn-off mode at 11.
4. i used to wear dresses when i was young. haas.
5. i love horror movies and using my pillow to cover my eyes when im scared. HAHAH
6. I HATE creepycrawlies. they make my hair stand on ends.
7. i walked around with my eyes closed when i woke up in the morning, esp whenever theres school. cause i thought i could sleep and walk at the same time. >< hhahha.
8. i am fifteen but an auntie thought i was in primary school ><
9. im hot tempered???
10. i've no idea on what to write already. whatever la
AND and! i cant slide my phone to use the keypad . oh what the hell manz. im in like sucha deep shit now. the sliding part was already abit funny in the evening, and then the situation somehow worsened? arghhhhhhhh. damn frustrated. tskkkkkkk =\ shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home