Thursday, August 9, 2007

YUP, A FEW more minnutes to nine august. ha. cool. today national day celebration was so-so lar? sang songs, watched street soccer and went home. extreme short day. the street soccer was not bad ,but it's like .... the duration is too short?? is like even less than half an hour? hmmm, nevermind, the faster the better. wahahaha. then went bowling with zhi wei. it's really been a very long time since i've bowled. haha. i like. then went to lot one. find pamela! oh man. it's been a long time since we've met too! hohohoz. she is still taller than me >< LOLS. whatever. everybody is taller tha me. LOLS. she brought along two of her friends. they are nice and humourous. hohoho.:D went home after that. and my sister play with my goodie bag! -.- and you know what.
sis: wah, your school so good, still give singapore flag ah?
me: duh, if not buy meh?
sis: YA LAR! i bought my singapore flag!
-look at her singapore flag-
me: crazy ah, yr school. but yr flag bigger than mine.
LOLS.LOLS! hhahaahaha.

HAPPY 42TH BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE! I LOVE YOU! :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home