Wednesday, March 18, 2009

yea:D using my new lappy heeee.
but still havng some prroblems with th router thingy arrghhhh.
accidentally booked a 9am appointment at ngee ann to download th software cause i assumed my dad could fetch me but in th end, he couldnt zzz.
so today is th day when i realized my lappy is so damn freaking heavy.
2.something kg i think. gosh.
it was pouring when i went -.- how LUCKY can i get right zzzzzzz. i don like going out when its raining. :(

almost lost my way there. im still unfamiliar with th place-.-
but i managed to reach! HAHAHAHA. but 15 min laterr than th appointment time HAHAHAHAHAH!
didnt expect so many pple to be thre.

lunch with bren and her sis was fun>:) HAHAHAH!
juat am tmr( hope that tester wont pang seh us TSK) and
4e2 gathering on fri! YES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home