Tuesday, September 15, 2009

when i saw my sis waking up in the morning for school, i suddenly remembered how my secondary school life was like.
waking up at 6am in the morning, forcing myself to get out of bed, walking around the house with my eyes closed and im off to school ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT except suring sec1 and 2 la hahah. my sis now can wake up at like 6.30 and she has my dad to fetch her t school when her school is nearer than my school. she is one lucky ass!! she better knows how lucky she is if not im going to swing her upside down.
waking up 6am everyday was a torture!! goodness, plus exams and all, im glad i was able to survive the 4 years. wow 4 years sound rlly damn fast!! like zooooooooooom. cant believe it, can you?

i know i had a weird dream the day before lol. and i cant rlly remember what

F&B job here i come. this weekend.
should i work on Friday?!!!!!!!!
It's at St. Regis!! Newest hotel ! and whats more i had done a research before and the hotel just sounds so COOOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home