Saturday, May 5, 2007

I'm now sososo tired n worn outt by SA1. TOTALLY worn-out.
TODAY'S amaths was er.... still okay. but except for those graphs, oh my, i think i sucked at that. i forgot how to do all these graphs leh. oh my oh my. \: & theres other which i dunno larhs. OBVIOUSLY. o.O amatha finish at 10.10 am ;D than, went home lorhs. on the way home, i was totally pissed out can. i saw somebody & i told her aomething about school work larh, she gave me attitude larh. wth. had i known that she would did this earlier, i cant be bothered to tell her. ATTITUDE PROBLEM. dunno what the problem is in her. nevermind. heck careeeeee. (:

oh wells, i've still got biology & chinese listenign on tues. but not going to sch on mon will let me have more time to studddyy hurr. & hopefully to pass bio. awww~

lols. drew this on wed when i was studying. LOLS. i very enthu hur? yea,beginning to like chemistry but except for the molie part. I will get it rightt next time. i jus knew it. (: haahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home