Saturday, July 21, 2007

LOLS. ytd my sister was like doing some chinese comprehension bout a grp of pupils doing duty in class after schooll and one pupil accidentally spilled the water. not knowing what to do, that pupil ran for the the teacher immediately for help. anyway, this story is absolutely stupidd. -.- LOLS, and theres this question asking : if we happened to be like the pupil, will you tell the teacher?
aha, and me and my dad started to have WONDERFUL and some stupid ideas. lols.

dad: if you call the teacher, the tcher will still ask you to clear the mess up, right?
me: ya la, so, call the teacher for what?
dad: ya loh.
me: should have call the cleaner mah.-.-
LOLS.
dad: no need call yr maid better.
me: MARIAAAAAAAAA!~~ WHERE ARE YOU?
dad: or go home take vaccum cleaner or some mop.
michelle: go home come back, the water evaporated alr!

oh well, it's very stupid. but funny hur. AND..... you know what! yesterday when i was having pineapple, i had it put into chilli sauce-.- i was like talking to my sister and unknowinly, TADA! my pineapple is staind with chilli. it's true ok? not kidding. hahaah.
yeaps, going out soon with swimming girlls . see ya<333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home