Saturday, September 29, 2007

one word- SCREW it manz! =\
i didnt put on my best performance for both ss and eng tody. sucha let down , i suppose. didnt finish both papers. left 2 freaking questions for eng. and undone ss source base questions. im so dead can. zz. what on earth manz. i even woke up so early today to study for my ss seq and well, it pays off. haaa, but .. ah whatever manz. it's just the fact that i didnt finishd. :\
intended to study history just now, but was too tired and ended up sleeping . guilty manzzzzz.
---
and damn it.
after waking up! im feeling sick; sore throatt and headache. wrong timing my dear! goshh. not at this time , the crucial moment of sec 3. it's me eoy yea. leave me alone. oh welll,random, i know. go go people for eoys.:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home