Wednesday, March 25, 2009

i think theres something wrong with Blogger or its my comp that has something wrong?
cant seem to get to my blog lehhhh:\ when i have th blogging mood -.- tskkkk.

Ok, fine. It's 25March already! its going to be th end of march/start of april like real soon! Poly's starting but somehow, my enthusiasm died down as I'm having my long holidays.
(i hope i'll be as enthu again when poly staarts) I actually have the feeling of not studying anymore and stay at home to be a couch potato plus lazy bum :O shit.
i realized i've gone really lazy so lazy to th extent that I give myself excuses to reject work when i'm called up for work. :X
welll, they called me up for work today and i really didnt feel like going HEE:P , but in th end, i went because i want t get rid of my laziness! Yay! FINALLY.

anyw, i still need more courage. :( sigh.

ok i know this is really late but e2 gathering was enjoyable! :D even though 1/4 turned up HAHAHAHA. so, 4 more gatherings to go to make up 1 full class gathering! HAHAHAH!




















AND PPLE WATCH THIS! FUNNY TO TH MAX! credits to zhiwei:D HAHAHAAHAH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ihEQlIJOIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home