Friday, April 24, 2009

My first week of school has ended. :D
i think this week has gone pretty well because we only have lectures! no tutorials, no workshops!
so we could go home after 2 hours of lecture if theres only one lecture for th day!
shiok right!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! i like.
all good things come to an end.:(
tutorials start next weeek. i bet everybody will be as busy as a bee lol.
lessons usually end ard 3-4 pm thn plus cca? plus some other stuff, whoa.

ok, hope my enthusiasm for school keeps going on lol. HHAHA!
i've joined roteract and swimming/ aerobic for cca!
roteract is abt doing community services. its like interact club in jc! HAHHAAHAH!!
between swimming and aerobics, im interested in both, but i guess swimming still comes first for me heeeeee. aerobics........... anotherr time LOL
I feel like joining BA envoys too. we shall see on monday.:/

Had my retainers put on yesterday! It feels really ........ weird.
i feel as though im wearing dentures. -.-Not as if i've worn dentures before (lol), but the plastic retainers just make me feel that way. and it's pain.:(
pardon me if i don speak properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home