Wednesday, October 7, 2009


Spent my day at Sentosa yesterday! I havent go there for sucha long time i cant seem to remember when. first part of the trip when we were there was totally horrible vegetable.zomg. greatly truamatized by it lol. I learnt my lesson- DO NOT have your picnic at Palawan Beach, for goodness sake. i repeat, DO NOT!!!! Bribe me if you want to know HAHAHA!

walked around the island like some tourists. and since ws and shanice work there, we got fantastic treatment over there lol.
Luge and skyrider was damn coool. but i like th luge!!! when i was riding the luge, my helmet kept dropping and i had to constantly use one hand to prevent it from falling offf and one hand to control the luge HAHAH. so those people behind me muz be thinking like why am i going left and right, left and right! and not STRAIGHT!

anyw, it was still fun! fun!


Out with Nooooo and Brendy tmr!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home