Tuesday, May 8, 2007

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I’m going dammm crazyy now. Bio gonna drvie me soso crazy. \: oh well. Shall continue studying later. I’m up till ‘nutrition in humans’ alr. Yea, 1 more chapter to go before I can do the sa1 paper given by mrs qwek . ;D guai hur? Of cos la, no choice, bio a lot things to rmb. No slacking or u’re dead! ); BUT I’m alr half-dead. Looking backk at my tests …..
Oh well, nvm . shall work doubly hard for sa1 then. Just realized that the classes that are taking bio will be having their sa1s together in the dance studio. o.O we going to dance bio dance in the studio? LOLS. Hahaha. I dun like can. Kinda stress with 3 classes there taking bio. All damm pro, unlike me. ):
Nvm , gooood luck to me hur. (;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home