Saturday, May 26, 2007

heh.heh. been busy these few days! but im freee now. it's the holidays. (: can relax && slackk abit, but ISPL packages doent allow me to do so. bully manz! boooz. nevermind, it'll be a good time for me to brush up all my skills. hmmmmmmmm. im gonna work hard! went PTM just now. went to mdm yeo's side. rushed for swimming afterwards, & went i reached there, i felt a sudden tiredness in me. oh well. upon reachingg, coacj had already finished 3/4 of the info of the heart that were suppoed to be taught! =.= nvm, i've already started by MYSELF! proud hur? i love swimming manz! LOLS. went for our usual fitness rescue, was damm tired after i saved sze ling once when we were supposed to save 2 times. eh, i dunno wad i toking \: i suppose sze ling & my class knew only (: my leg was so especially tired today as i swam with all my might for no reason?! oh well. can train my speeed! lols. hahahaah. feel like going jogging during hols! hahahaahah!
oh yea, another thing, have to thanks wong sze ling as well. she ordered me to write this for her. :p i agreeed cos she rocks! she always claimed that she's the future president scholar >< & which i think is so damm crapp but goood wad, she've got confidence in yourself. nott bad hur. she IS smart when she craps, not sharks. OK? she helps me with my english, the sub which she's the most pro in. (: LOLS! thanks luhs, i've happily wrote of u. enough mah? happy? lols.
oh, i duno why
isuddenlyfeelunhappyafterswimming. WEIRDO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home